· Roundtrip Airfare
· Hotel Lodging
· All Transportation
· Medical Insurance
· European Breakfast and Dinner Daily
· Full Time Tour Director Available 24/7
· Local Sightseeing Guides
· Entrance Pass to Many Sight Seeing Destinations
· Chance to earn High School/College Credit
Spring break of 2020 Horizon Christian High School is headed off to Europe to explore Spain, France and Italy. This trip will include stops in Rome, Florence, Pisa, French Riviera, Barcelona and Madrid. Our adventures will bring to life so many of the sights and history that students have studied over the years. The trip will be 11 nights and 13 days over Spring Break of 2020.
Who Can Go? Current students in 9-12th grade during the 2019-20 school year and their parents, are all welcome to apply.
Register at: Tour Website: www.eftours.com/2226568EM. Tour number: 2226568EM.
All interested students and parents, please plan to attend our next meeting where you will
receive more information about the trip, opportunities we will have & fundraising ideas.
· When: March 5, 2019 @ 6:30-7:30 pm
· Where: Horizon Christian High School Library
· Who: Students and/or parents who are interested in going
· What: More detailed information about the trip, fundraising plans and more