Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year will be opening on January 9, 2018 for returning families as well as new families! Please be reminded that some of our grade levels will be at, or over, our enrollment capacity, therefore waiting lists may be necessary if enrollment exceeds these limits. Like last year, the enrollment fee will be added to your tuition balance and amortized over the 2018-2019 school year.
To quickly re-enroll your student, you will need to access your ParentsWeb through your existing login. Follow the instructions to update and complete the few necessary steps for the next school year.
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the district code is HC-OR.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet.
- Click on the Start Enrollment Packet to get started.
- Follow the prompts in the left menu.
Enrollment Fee deadline dates come quickly, so please allow for ample time to complete the enrollment process prior to further increases. Enrollment fee amounts are applied based upon the day the packet is submitted and complete online. Please refer to our Schedule of Tuition & Fees as no exceptions will be made regarding the enrollment fee deadline increases.
All Optional Forms have been removed from the re-enrollment process and are now available under Forms on our website. Please review this list to see if any forms apply to your family.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Phone: 503-612-6521 x112