High School Forms
On this page you will find many of our School Forms for High School. Please look over the list and complete the various forms that pertain to your student(s).
Annual Required Forms:
Please note Required Forms must be completed prior to the first day of school or before parents can volunteer.
Annual Permission Slip (Permission to attend our annual activities)
- New Volunteer Form - or - Returning Volunteer Form (For K-12 students only, if volunteering 30 hours to support school)
New Student Required Form:
- Records Release Form (Allows for the transfer of student records, grades, and official transcripts)
- Referral Form (Must be submitted within 30 days of completed enrollment)
Please review this list to see if any forms apply to your family and complete them ASAP.
- Medication Form (If student carries or needs medication dispensed from school office)
- Custody Form (If not previously submitted, this give school direction and permissions regarding your student)
- Single Event Permission Slip
- Transcript Request Form
- Student Volunteer Form (If under 18 years old)
These forms need to be completed prior to first practice.
- Athletic Participation and Agreement Form (Yearly)
- OSAA Concussion Form (Yearly) - Not fillable, please print, complete, and return to Michele Leisman.
- OSAA Physical Exam Form (Every Two Years) - Not fillable, please print, complete, and return to Michele Leisman.